Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you God for healthy babies!

Sweet Mary Beth!

Mary Beth and her Mommy on Christmas Day

Rebecca called today to let us know that MaryBeth had her check-up and shots today. She said she hardly cried at all when they gave her the shots. Our sweet MB weighed in at 20 lbs and 2 oz. and she is in the 20-25th percentile for her height. She is growing like a little weed! Her ears looked great! Remember she had tubes in a few months ago. MB is in the 5th percentile for her weight, but if we all ran around constantly, we would all be that way! The girl never stops!!
I just had MaryBeth on my mind tonight and thought I would share these things~ I love to hear her yell, NANA! and see her wave at me as I am sitting with the Praise Team! I love to hear her yell at her Pa, she calls him, Ba! She loves her Uncle Jay and she and Ella can really rough him up! I love to watch her eat! She has an unreal little appetite and like her Mommy was as a baby, she will try anything. I love how she bows her head at dinner when we pray and then she yells, "mamen" when the prayer is finished.
Mary Beth, you are our pride and joy and Nana and Pa love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment