Friday, February 26, 2010

Ella Brooke

My last post was about little Mary Beth, so I thought I should do equal time and talk about Miss Ella. Ella is a very healthy (about 28lbs) little girl. She is growing like a weed and has really started to talk a lot recently. Ella loves to sing! She is constantly singing "Shout Hallelujah" and clapping her hands. She loves to listen to Praise CDs in the car and if she is upset, she calms right down to "Beautiful Lamb of God"!
Ella is such a joy to our family. We never knew how much a grand baby would change our lives, but she has definitely changed us all! I love that she calls me, MOM and calls Laura , MAMA! She does this because Laura and Jared call me MOM. She keeps Pa on a very short leash! She needs to know where he is at all times, and he is the designated video and channel changer for her. He is at her beckon call! She sits on our bed, with her juice, her "tookies" and her pillow and yells for Pa to come and change the channel!
I recently took several pictures of her to enter in Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby search, but I never sent them in, so enjoy these pictures of our precious, Ella Brooke!beautiful blue-eyed blonde

i love the curls!!
she's even cute as a brunette!

No comments:

Post a Comment